Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stardust Polish The Gnome Files

Stardust Polish The Gnome Files
Stardust Polish The Gnome Files


Hello!  I have a quickie post for you today.  Each month Stardust and Rica get together and put out the GNOME box.  It's two polishes with fun gnome names.  Sometimes there's an extra.  This particular month's was a sample size cuticle balm from Stardust.  Stardust The Gnome Files is a gorgeous purple holo, perfect in two coats.  My accent nail is Rica Sherlock Gnomes, four coats.  I will layer Sherlock Gnomes next time over a white for sure.

 
Stardust Polish The Gnome Files
Stardust Polish The Gnome Files

I hope you liked today's polishes.  Have a great day!

Sara

2 comments:

  1. That purple holo is pretty paired with that crelly accent nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty holo - I like it :-D

    ReplyDelete