Thursday, September 11, 2014

Lynnderella Love You!


Hey all!  During my recent untrieds challenge on of the days was higher end polishes.  So I paired Rescue Beauty Lounge Reveillon, a gorgeous polish on it's own, with my one and only Lynnderella Love You.  In one of my nail groups we were talking about brands we've never tried and one of mine was Lynnderella.  A lovely girl sent me a Lynn just because!  So awesome of her.


I put one coat of Love You over Reveillon.  I've had issues with RBL's not wearing very well on me but topped with the RBL and top coat this mani wore like iron.



Have a great Thursday!  Thanks for stopping by.

Sara

2 comments:

  1. What a cute gliiter, it looks good on the base colour :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The glitter is very sparse but its pretty.

    ReplyDelete