Saturday, September 27, 2014

Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer Chlorine Light

*Purchased by me*




Hello!  How is everyone's weekend so far?  I spent my day mattress shopping with the husband and my boys.  Ugh!  Not sure what I was thinking taking the boys along.  So let's get to why you are really here, the mani!  This gorgeous is Blue-Eyed Girl Lacquer (BEGL) Chlorine Light.  It's a gorgeous blue holo with a fantastic two coat formula.  It was pretty opaque with one coat so I bet you could stamp with it.  I added an accent nail using Nail Vinyls and BEGL Dawn Breaks.



Luckily the sun was out for a while this morning so I got some great shots of this.  Shortly after the clouds rolled in and we got some wicked storms.  We've had some outrageous rain here in the desert the last few weeks.  Like record setting rain totals.  Here is the BEGL shop so you can get some pretty polishes of your own and here is the facebook page.  Give BEGL a like.  There is a super cute Halloween collection being released soon.  I've been on a polish no buy recently but will break it for some of those.  

Have a great night!

Sara

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous blue and I like that chevron accent nail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, as always!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous colour! Looks great in the sun :-)

    ReplyDelete