Monday, August 11, 2014

Orly Mentality Mayhem

*Purchased by me*


Hello!  I've been participating in an untrieds challenge in a nail group on facebook so I have a bunch of random manis to show you all.  My friend Sam of Sammy Gail's Nails is the on that set up the challenge so if you'd like to see more go check her out and give her a follow.  Today's theme was neon.  Neons can be hard to find in my untrieds because I love them so much and tend to wear them really quickly.  I found Orly Mentality Mayhem, a gorgeous neon orange, and Color Club British Invasion, neon pink and blue and white glitters.  Mentality Mayhem was a bit fussy as far as formula and application.  Pretty normal for a neon.  Three coats evened it out pretty well though.  British Invasion is great and applied so well in one coat.



I'm currently wearing this mani and don't ever want to take it off.  That's unusual for me.  What is your favorite neon polish?  I can never have too many neons.  Have a great day all!

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. That is one fun and vibrant orange. The glitter on top looks good over it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous orange I love it and the glitter goes well with it :-)

    ReplyDelete