Thursday, July 10, 2014

Hit Polish Nail Lacquer Jungle Green

*Purchased by me*


Hello!  A while back one of my favorite indie brands closed down so imagine my delight when they came back.  I was so excited to place an order.  I bought a couple of polishes during a great sale.  Today's polish is Jungle Green.  It's a pretty green with a soft holo effect.  The formula was a little difficult to work with.  I don't remember any of my old HPNL having this issue so I'm wondering if the base has changed or something.  It was pretty sheer but thick at the same time.  It took three coats and you can still kind of see my nail line.  I'm wondering if I should try to thin it.  That may help the thickness of it.  My accent nail is Hit Polish Nail Lacquer Pinkeye Nebula, an older one from before they closed down.



I need to pull out the few others I bought at the same time as Jungle Green and see how they are.  I'll let you guys know.  Have a great day!

Sara

2 comments: