Thursday, January 23, 2014

Girly Bits Get Weaponized


Hello!  Happy Wednesday everyone.  Today I have a super gorgeous polish from Girly Bits.  This amazingness is Get Weaponized.  Teal holo with little micro glitters.  It's me in a bottle!!  It was smooth and opaque in two coats.  The holo in it is very pretty but I think this is a polish I preferred in the shade and indoors.  I really liked the little purple and pinkish glitters in it.


Shade
Girly Bits really does make some great polishes.  Cosmic Ocean is probably my favorite of the ones I own.  What's your favorite Girly Bits polish?

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. How pretty! It looks lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is you in a bottle! Gorgeous, gorgeous polish and I like hearing about holos that are actually prettier out if direct sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful on you! Great job capturing the different shades and tones in it xo

    ReplyDelete