Saturday, December 28, 2013

Formula X for Sephora Turbulent

Sun

Hello!  A while back I picked up a few of the new Formula X for Sephora polishes.  So far the ones I've tried have been really, really nice.  Today I have Turbulent to show you.  This is a very indie-ish glitter topcoat made up of different sizes of back and turquoise glitters.  I layered it over China Glaze Naked but I think it needs a brighter pink or a purple would be nice too.  In real life my nails just kinda looked dirty.  The quality of this polish though is outstanding.  This is one single coat.  No fishing, no placing, no dabbing for glitter.  Everything is laying down nice and smooth.

Shade
Have you tried any of these polishes yet?  I definitely plan on getting more.  There are so many choices of color and finish.

Have a great day!

Sara

1 comment: