Thursday, December 26, 2013

Different Dimension Black Dahlia


Hey all!  It's been a while huh?  Today's gorgeous polish is Different Dimension Black Dahlia.  This polish is so outstanding.  Two coats made this perfect.  Gray holoish goodness with pretty glitter thrown in.  I bet you could layer this over black and it would look awesome.  The first two pictures were taken in the sun and the last one is a shade picture to try and show you some of the glitter.



I hope you all had a great holiday yesterday.  I'm hoping to blog more regularly in the future now that birthday/holiday season is over.

Until next time...

Sara

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous color! I can't stop looking at it, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures, and it's even lovlier in person, I could not stop staring at it when I wore it!!!

    ReplyDelete