Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Polish Addict Nail Color Gianna


Hello!  Today's polish is from Polish Addict Nail Color.  This is Gianna, a soft pink subtle holo, with an accent of Summer Lovin', a white jelly with pink and green glitters.  Gianna has a good formula.  This is two coats with topcoat.  It applied evenly and smoothly.  Summer Lovin' took three coats and was pretty smooth with topcoat.  I can't wait to wear this again as a full mani.



All the pictures were taken in the sun.  I'm not the biggest light pink fan but if I'm going to wear it then I want it to sparkle.  I was lucky enough to swap a polish from my mystery box that wasn't very me for this pretty polish.  I love when a swap works out perfectly.  If you'd like to check out PANC for yourself click here to see the shop.   And if anyone feels like sending me Unicorn Love I wouldn't say no haha.  It just looks so pretty.

Have a great night and a wonderful tomorrow!

Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment