Sunday, October 6, 2013

Laquerhead Polish Fairy Frosting


Hi all!  Happy Sunday!  I'm a sucker for white polishes.  I love any white white polish that has a fun element to it.  Today's polish fits that bill for sure.  This is Laquerhead Polish Fairy Frosting, a white shimmer polish with a red shimmer (I used the word shimmer a lot but honestly couldn't come up with a better way to say it haha).  I tried Fairy Frosting on one nail on its own but it was a bit sheer for me, so my photos are two coats of Fairy Frosting over OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


Both pictures were taken in full sun.  I added Jordana Sequins as an accent nail because it just screamed to be used with Fairy Frosting.  I loved wearing this white with a twist polish.  I think it will be featured again in my 4th of July mani next year.  Lacquerhead is a favorite indie of mine.  The polish quality is outstanding, shipping is always super fast and Alischia is super friendly and nice.  I purchased this polish myself so I'm not just sucking up.  You can purchase this and so many other fun polishes in Lacquerhead's etsy shop and find her on facebook.  I hope you all have a great night.

Until next time...

Sara

2 comments:

  1. I adore this-- a white pearl with red shimmer... LOOOOVE!! And your application... Perfection. *kisses fingertips*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love this! It's a nice twist on a white.

    ReplyDelete