Monday, June 17, 2013

Nicole by OPI Pick of the Glitter

Nicole by OPI Pick of the Glitter
Sun
Hello!  How is everyone tonight (or early morning depending on where you are)?  A while back I was at Target and came across this cool glitter polish by NOPI.  So of course I whipped out my phone and proceeded to google NOPI Pick of the Glitter.  I got zero results.  Not a single picture.  So of course I bought it haha.  Pick of the Glitter is a super cool mix of large gold hexes, medium teal glitters and little copper glitters in a clear base.  It's pretty amazing.  I layered it over Essie She's Picture Perfect.  It was a match made in heaven.  The formula of the glitter was outstanding.

Shade

Shade
This was a fun mani to wear.  I'll definitely be wearing this again.  I know that most people have a love/hate relationship with NOPI?  What do you think of them?

Have a great night!

Sara

*I bought this polish myself.  Glad I took a chance on a polish that I couldn't find a pic of in advance.*

14 comments:

  1. Its so pretty! It looks amazing over that Essie color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This Essie is a favorite of mine for sure. It's my perfect purple. Along with Zoya Mira too.

      Delete
  2. I'm not much of a gold fan, but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not usually either. This one works for me though.

      Delete
  3. I haven't even heard of this NOPI--I must get myself to Target ASAP. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth the trip to Target. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete
  4. So pretty, makes me think SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm definitely drawn to summer type colors.

      Delete