Monday, April 29, 2013

Sparkles by Julie True Blue

Sun

Good morning!  How was everybody's weekend?  Ours was crazy busy.  We had baseball and Mr. MLiP shot my little sisters senior pictures this weekend.  Of course we managed to choose the first day of the year to hit 100 degrees to go out and do this.  The four of us spent several hours hiking all over the Arizona State University campus.  Ugh!  I debated on posting today's polish because the indie maker is no longer open but ultimately I decided to go ahead with it.  She hasn't been closed that long and I see her polishes in trade groups or on blog sales so I figure people may need swatches still.  This is True Blue from Sparkles by Julie.  This is a gorgeous blue with little holo sparkles in it.  Two coats made it perfect and it was easy to apply.

Sun

Shade

I love everything about this polish.  I was lucky enough to get my hands on it during her close out sale thanks to a very sweet polish friend that I've made.  Sparkles by Julie was one of my favorite indies.  Now I need some new ones to stalk.  What is your favorite indie brand?  I'd love to take a look at it.  Thanks for stopping by today.

Sara

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, Sara :) I think it's absolutely okay to post about stuff that's d/c'd or htf... It's just as fun, in my opinion, to see the rarities as it is to drool over something I can go out and get right away, if I wanted to-- sometimes even more so. My gosh, that's a lot of hiking in that kind of weather! I bet your DH got some great shots, though. Oh-- fave indie brand is BadAss, hands down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! It looks beautiful:) Glad you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty polish. Wow 100 degrees? and I thought it was hot here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous color! I'm not envious of your weather. Lol. 100 degrees is ridiculous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow beautiful blue! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete