Tuesday, November 13, 2012

OPI The Living Daylights



Good morning lovelies!  Today I have OPI The Living Daylights to show you.  This polish came out really recently.  The OPI James Bond collection has some cool polishes but so far I've only picked up this one and Goldeneye.  I layered The Living Daylights over Essie Mint Candy Apple so you could really see all the different colors in the glitter.  Side note, I hardcore love Mint Candy Apple.  TLD didn't want to spread on my nails so I had to put a drop of polish on the nail then wipe off all the excess base in the bottle then spread the glitter around.  Really was a lot of work.  I like the polish but wish it was easier to put on.


It was weirdly overcast out when I took these photos so the top one was taken in slightly darker light.  I really need someone to make me a light box.  I hope you all enjoyed this combo.  What color would you layer this over?

Sara

10 comments:

  1. I love the combo of the light background and the glitter. Shame it was such a pain to apply!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a pain but I still really like the colors in the glitter.

      Delete
  2. I love the combo of glitter colors, but I knew exactly what you meant about how you had to apply it. So frustrating when a formula is like that! I like your choice of a mint base; I think a darkened teal, emerald, deep red or lavender would be pretty, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the ideas. I love the lavender idea.

      Delete
  3. I've been having trouble with lighting too. I love this photos though and have never seen this one over a mint shade. It looks sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I take all my pics outside so I just need to adjust to the sun being in a different spot due to the time of year.

      Delete
  4. I really like this combo!! The glitter looks great with the pastel green :)

    ReplyDelete