Thursday, October 4, 2012

Sassy Lacquer Wizard's Fire

Sun

Hey all!  I have a super cool polish for you tonight but first I wanted to let you know that I won't have another post for about a week.  Taking my boys on a little trip to visit some family and I forgot to schedule some posts.  Sorry about that.

Shade

Okay so on to tonights awesome polish.  This is Sassy Lacquer Wizard's Fire.  I've reviewed some other Sassy Lacquers here before.  This one though I bought myself after seeing another bloggers review.  Wizard's Fire is a dusty purple jelly with teal shreds and copper shimmer.  Are you freakin kidding me?!?  It's so cool.  This is two layers of WF over one coat of Julep Charlotte.

Another sun shot
I did have a few shreds that wanted to stick up some but I just used the slanty side of my orange stick to push them down as I was going along.  No big deal.  I used a coat of Gelous then topcoat and it was pretty smooth.  You can purchase Wizard's Fire here.  This polish is so worth picking up.  I hope you all have a great week and I'll be back soon.

Sara

1 comment: