Tuesday, June 5, 2012

China Glaze Flirty Tankini


Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Today I have one of the new China Glaze neons.  I've always been a bit hesitant with neons before but I am in love with most of this collection.  I think it's the shimmer.  I love a good shimmer.  China Glaze Flirty Tankini is a coral neon that pulls really pink on me indoors.  This is two coats of Flirty Tankini.  I had a tad bit of VNL but nothing really noticeable in real life.  I thought about adding another coat but it was getting a little thick.  Everyone should run out and buy this color right now.  I love it that much!


So have you picked up any of the neons yet?  I also got I'm with the Lifeguard and it's currently on my toes.  Talk about a super bright green.  It's awesome!

Sara

4 comments:

  1. I just grabbed two from the collection at lunch--it was hard to choose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel your pain. It was super hard to choose just two. I really want several more of them.

      Delete