Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Zoya Myrta and Zuza


Sun

Good morning lovelies!  The other day I needed a distraction and what's better than doing a new mani?  Nothing!  So I pulled out Zoya Myrta, Zuza and some striping tape.  Myrta is from Zoya's new Surf collection.  The formula was amazing!  Super easy and minimal clean up.  This is two coats.  The sun pictures make it look like there was some VNL but really you couldn't see it.  Then I used striping tape (you can get this super cheap on ebay) to make some lines.  Two quick coats of Zuza and I was done.

Shade

Sun
I've done striping tape manicures before but I loved this one so much.  I kept shoving it in peoples faces saying look at this!  Myrta shocked me.  I wasn't expecting to love it this much.  BTW I did a similar tape pedi using Meg and Carly from the same collection.  Looks awesome!  Have a great Wednesday!  Talk to you soon.

Sara


4 comments: