Thursday, May 10, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Sweet Dreams


Hey Everyone!  Today I've scheduled a post for you because when this goes up I will be having a CT scan of my brain.  We're tying to figure out what's causing the chronic, daily headaches as well as a few other things.  Anyhow, today's polish is a gorgeous pink jelly with flakies.  This is the first flakie that I've put on and been instantly in love with.  Normally it takes me a bit to warm up to them.  This is three coats.  I had read that some thought the formula of Sweet Dreams was super thick and a pain.  I'm happy to say that was not the case for me.  Yes it is a tad thicker than regular polish but most flakies are.  The top picture shows VNL but honestly in real life you couldn't really see it.  The two shade pictures show how it looked most of the time.  I didn't used to like pinks much but lately I just can't get enough of them.



I only own two DL's, this and Mermaids Dream.  What's your favorite Lippmann?  I hope you all have a great Thursday.

Sara

4 comments:

  1. No Lippmans here, but I'm sure that will change. lol. This looks gorgeous on you.
    Ugh, headaches. I used to get pretty bad ones from when I was a kid up until I turned vegetarian about a decade ago. I sure hope you're okay. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any lippmans...yet....but this is sure pretty! GL with the scan today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your appointment went well today and you weren't too stressed! I know how scary it can be, and I hope you are able to get answers.

    I have Today Was a Fairytale and love it. This is beautiful and needs to go on my ever-growing-never-shrinking wishlist! :D

    ReplyDelete