Sunday, April 22, 2012

Shop My Stash Sunday


Hi Everyone!  I finally have another Shop My Stash post.  I know it's been a while.  This is China Glaze Gothic Lolita.  Isn't she pretty?  I've worn this a couple of times now and I still love it so much.  This is two coats and topcoat.  I've been trying out a new topcoat called Hong Kong Girl and I freakin' love it.  It's not 3-free but I know many people use Seche Vite so that my not be a bother.  It dries quickly and wears like iron.  The biggest difference for me is SV caused shrinkage with almost every nail polish I wore.  HK Girl hasn't caused any shrinkage for me at all.  I've been using it about a month now.  I ordered mine through a company called Glisten & Glow.  You can click here to go check it out.  G & G does customizable lotions, body wash, cuticle oil and so much more, including selling nail polish.  Last I checked HK Girl was $5+shipping.

Hope you've all had a great weekend!
Sara

6 comments:

  1. Hm this is currently sitting in my untrieds, I should pull it out, it is beautiful on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous purple! I love china glaze :)
    Also, I'm having my first giveaway on my blog! I'm giving away nail polish & jewelry made by my sister. Come check it out :)
    SPILLEDPOLISH | Yellow & Pink Themed Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this polish so much! I've only worn it once since I bought it- must change that soon!

    ReplyDelete