Monday, April 30, 2012

Cult Nails Manipulative



Sun

Hello and happy almost Tuesday!

Today I have the new Cult Nails Manipulative to show you.  I am completely in love with these types of colors lately.  Sea-foam blue/green makes my happy!  This is three coats of Manipulative.  The formula was fantastic.  There is a slight shimmer to this color that the camera just didn't want to pick up.  Take a look and let me know what you think.


Sun

Shade
Do you have a favorite Cult Nails polish?  I've got several haha!  

Sara





7 comments:

  1. Toxic Seaweed is my vaporize, but I really like all the ones I've gotten, except for Cruisin' Nude. The green undertone in that one looks ghastly on me, and I hadn't seen it in any of the swatches I found before I bought it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Toxic Seaweed as well. It's amazing! I've never tried Crusin' Nude. I'm afraid it'll look awful on me. Vaporize haha :)

      Delete
  2. Wow... that was quite the autocorrect error. Vaporize should have been favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty on you! I love most of the Cult Nails polishes. My favs are Captivated, Unicorn Puke, In a Trance, and Let Me Fly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got Captivated but haven't tried it yet. Let Me Fly is a favorite of mine as well.

      Delete
  4. Let Me Fly is my favorite Cult Nails. Unless it's My Kind of Cool Aid. So hard to pick!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love both of those colors so much! Great choices.

      Delete