Friday, February 24, 2012

Dollish Polish Expecto Patronum


Good morning everyone!

Today's polish is something kinda fun. I love Harry Potter. If someone did a Harry Potter collection kinda like the Hunger Games one, I would be all over it. So when I came across the Dollish Polish Etsy shop I couldn't resist buying Expecto Patronum. EP is a gorgeous, white jelly polish with micro glitter and teal hex glitter. This is three coats and it looks more opaque in the pictures than real life. Next time I wear this I will probably layer it over white cream. Some nails had much more hex glitter than others, like my thumb, but overall I love this. Check it out and let me know what you think.



So I'm wondering. Which movie would you just freak out about if there was a nail polish collection put out? Have a great day and I'll talk with you soon.
Sara

8 comments: