Monday, February 6, 2012

Bettina Ocean


Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. A few weeks ago I purchased a couple Bettinas from a blog sale. Figured it was a good way to test out a couple before ordering a bunch from them. I bought Ocean, Peppermint and Marshmallow. The formula on Ocean was freaking amazing! Two coats were perfect. No streaking or pooling or running. Just lovely. These pictures are slightly bluer than Ocean is. The shade pictures look closest to me. I believe it has a touch more green than this. My camera just hates these colors. I couldn't even show you my really cool OPI Fly mani because it looked nothing like what was on my nails. Oh, I almost forgot! The accent nail is Sinful Colors Nail Junkie. Ocean was the perfect color to layer this over.



Ocean wore like iron and was all around awesome. I will definitely be ordering some more, starting with their Disco collection. If you haven't seen that yet you should google it right away.

Do you own any Bettina polishes? What is your favorite?

Have a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. WOW great shade... btw I LOVE your layout... you should remove the extra My Life in Polish on top its taking away from your pretty one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I fixed it thanks to the info in your email. I didn't even realize that it was separate. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete