Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier and Nubar 2010


I have finally decided to try out my Nubar 2010 today. I've had it for a while but I get easily overwhelmed by layering. So many choices. Freaks me out! Anyway...I started with one coat of Finger Paints Amethyst Atelier, a super dark purple. So pretty! It's really dark but still looks purple in all lights. If I had been wearing this by itself I would have done a second coat but since I was layering I just did the one. Sorry about the lack of clean up. I was waiting until I was completely done to do that.



Next I did two coats of Nubar 2010. Not much to say about this but WOW! Now I want to put this on everything. Even my husband thought it was cool. The lady who was cutting my son's hair just about pulled my hand off looking at it. Have I mentioned it freaks me out when people I don't know touch me? Here are the pictures. These were all taken in the shade. The sun pictures just didn't work out well.


So now I want to know, what's your favorite layering combo for Nubar 2010? I need suggestions seeing as I am one of the least creative people ever.

Thanks,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed by the coverage of Amethyst Atelier. I don't own 2010 but I think it'd look good over most anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I was really impressed by Amethyst as well. Best part is it was a clearance polish at Sally's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same way with layering! I never do it because it makes too many options.

    ReplyDelete