Thursday, October 27, 2011

OPI Grape Set Match

OPI Grape Set Match is the second Serena Williams set that I picked up.  It came in a set with Servin Up Sparkle.  I just had to have this purple.  It really is beautiful.  This is three coats of GSM with one coat of SUS layered on top.  I definitely could have used a second coat of SUS.  The hex glitter just didn't want to come out and play.
outside sun
outside sun
outside shade
outside sun
As you can see there is a huge lack of glitter from Servin' Up Sparkle.  I will definitely use two coats next time I use it.  I love Grape Set Match!  Can't wait to wear it as a pedi color.  It's funny, I don't really like purple except in nail polish.  There are some great purple polishes out there.  What's your favorite?

Take care,
Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment