Friday, October 21, 2011

China Glaze It's Alive




outside full sun
Today I have the amazing glitter It's Alive by China Glaze.  This was the only color from the Halloween collection that really appealed to me.  This is two coats of It's Alive and topcoat.  Even after topcoat this glitter is super gritty.  I finally went out and bought Gelous to try over my next gritty glitter mani.  Hopefully it helps. 

outside full sun
outside full sun

outside shade
So what do you think?  Personally, I'm in love!  This will definitely not just be for Halloween.  I think I may still want to pick up the black with silver glitter from this collection.  I think it may be what I wanted Orly Goth to be.  I'll have to check the nail supply store next time I make it down there. 

Take care and have a great day!
Sara

3 comments:

  1. sooooo awesome! i've been wanting this color for sooooo long!! it looks so great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This is one of my favorites from this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been seeing this polish a lot lately on blogs! It is pretty! I added it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete